After growing our business for over 10 years and sharing space in Adversity Volleyball Center…we’ve opened our new and improved location next door in the same building!
The Shannon Pohl Badminton Academy has been undergoing a huge expansion and renovation project with numerous improvements to bring you a state of the art dedicated badminton facility including:
• 13 dedicated badminton courts
• Olympic quality badminton flooring (mats)
• Improved lighting
• More daily open gym times
• Expanded lesson schedule
• Court rentals
• League play (coming soon!)
• Lounge (coming soon!)
• New Heating & Ventilation system
• More bathrooms
• Expanded pro shop (coming soon!)
• In-House Racket Stringing (coming soon!)
• Birthday parties (coming soon!)
With so many improvements comes new pricing and membership plans for 2020. This new pricing structure went into effect on 1/1/2020. Players who plan to play at the SPBA more than once a month can benefit from signing up for an annual membership.
Sign up today to become a member of the Shannon Pohl Badminton Academy in 2020!
Annual Membership Fee for 2020:
• $100 per year for an individual
• $180 per year for 2 family members residing together
• $250 per year for 3+ family members residing together
• Discounted open gym pricing of $5 per 2 hour session for members throughout 2020
(non-member drop in fee is $10 per session in 2020)
• Special membership pricing on leagues, birthday parties, and other activities throughout the year
Students at the SPBA also receive with their membership:
• SPBA T-shirt
• SPBA water bottle for new members
• free coaching at select Jr. National Ranking Tournaments
How to sign up:
IN PERSON: Sign up at the facility during an open gym play time. We currently take cash, check, Zelle Pay or Chase Quickpay. Once our pro shop is up and running we will be taking credit card as well. Fill out a new 2020 waiver & membership form (minors must have parents or guardian’s signature) before you play.
ONLINE: Pay online through Zelle Pay or Chase Quickpay. Send payment to email@example.com and in the memo write the full first and last name of the member(s). Then send a follow up email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number, address, names of all family members residing together that you are signing up, & a scanned copy of your 2020 waiver & membership form (or you can also fill it out next time you are at the gym before you play).
We are currently putting all members into a database but we are working on getting swiping membership cards that you can pre-load money onto in the future so you don’t have to worry about bringing payment each time you play.