|Monday – Friday:
5:30-7:20 pm, 7:30-9:30 pm ($5 members/$10 non-members per session)
|Saturdays: 9:00-10:50 a.m., 6:00-7:50 pm, 8:00-10:00 pm ($5 members/$10 non-members per session)|
|Sundays: 9:00-10:50 a.m., 5:30-7:20 pm, 7:30-9:30 pm ($5 members/$10 non-members per session)|
|No Open Gym|
|1Rentals only, Special Schedule from 4-6 pm, 13 courts available||2Rentals only, 8-13 courts available|
|3Rentals only, 7-13 courts available||4Rentals only, 8-12 courts available||5Rentals only, 10-12 courts available||6Rentals only, 5-8 courts available||7Rentals only, 5-7 courts available||8Rentals only, 5-8 courts available||9Rentals only, 8-13 courts available|
|10Rentals only, 7-13 courts available||11Rentals only, 8-12 courts available||12Rentals only,10-12 courts available||13Rentals only, 5-8 courts available||14Rentals only, 5-7 courts available||15Rentals only, 5-8 courts available||16Rentals only, 8-13 courts available|
|17Rentals only, 7-13 courts available||18Rentals only, 8-12 courts available||19Rentals only, 10-12 courts available||20Rentals only, 5-8 courts available||21Rentals only, 5-7 courts available||22Rentals only, 5-8 courts available||23Rentals only, 8-13 courts available|
|24Rentals only, 7-13 courts available||25Rentals only, 8-12 courts available||26Rentals only, 10-12 courts available||27Rentals only, 5-8 courts available||28Rentals only, 5-7 courts available||29Rentals only, 5-8 courts available||30Rentals only, 8-13 courts available|
|31Rentals only, 7-13 courts available|
- Open gym is back starting Saturday, 7/4!
- In Phase 4, walk ins are permitted during open gym times. Staff will record the names of all participants & spectators. The gym will only allow customers up to 50% capacity. Once capacity is met, a sign on the front door will be placed and no one else will be permitted to enter.
- Spectators are not allowed except for parents of kids ages 10 and under.
- Read the Open Gym Rules before coming to the facility.
- Indoor use only clean non-marking court shoes are REQUIRED.You must change into your shoes when you arrive inside the gym. Players with shoes worn in from the street or dirty marking shoes will not be permitted to play.
- $5 per session for members and $10 per session for non-members of all ages (We take cash or check, but not credit cards. $100 bills not accepted, please bring smaller bills).
- Everyone must sign the new Covid-19 Waiver Form . New players must also fill out and sign the first two pages of our standard waiver form and bring it to the gym. Waiver must be completed one time per year. Please print out and bring to the gym if possible. There will be more copies at the gym.
- Currently, only times listed in the calendar are available for open gym. We also have 1 court available for advanced rental during open gym times for $20 per hour for members and $25 per hour for non-members per court for up to 4 players (each additional player beyond 4 players is an extra $5/hour). To book court rentals during open gym and at other times, please book through the Kourts app.
- Anyone wanting to rent/demo a racket ($5) will be required to buy and put on their own overgrip ($2) before playing and dispose of it after playing before returning the racket.These rackets are also available for sale at the pro shop. Money you spend on racket rentals ($5 a time) can be applied to a future racket purchase from our pro shop within the same calendar year. Shuttles are not provided for open gym, however shuttles are available for purchase at the pro shop range in price from $10-$32.
Please watch the videos below and familiarize yourself with the new safety regulations you must follow for the safety of everyone.
SPBA Safety Procedures for Everyone
Thanks and we can’t wait to see you back at the courts!