|Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays:
7:30 – 9:30 pm ($5 per session)
|Saturdays: 4:00 – 6:00 pm, 6:00 – 8:00 pm ($5 per session)|
|Sundays: 4:30-6:30, 6:30 – 9:30 pm ($5 per session)|
|No Open Gym|
|10||11||12||13||14||15||16, Open 2nd Session Only|
|17||18||19||20||21||22||23, Open 2nd Session Only|
|24||25||26||27||28||29||30, Open 2nd Session Only|
- $5 per session for member and non-members ($100 bills not accepted, please bring smaller bills). You do not need to be a member to play in open gym.
- Currently, only times listed in the calendar are available for open gym.
- Please fill out the first two pages of
this waiver for 2016 and bring it to the gym. Waiver must be completed one time per year. SPBA students should fill out all 3 pages.
- Rackets are available to demo for $5. These rackets are also available for sale at the pro shop. Shuttles are not provided, however shuttles are available for purchase at the pro shop for $20 or $26.
- If courts are busy, players must rotate equally on and off courts every 20 minutes to ensure all players waiting get a turn.
- Please be patient while our helper sets up the badminton nets. We are no longer able to have players help set up and take down badminton and volleyball nets due to damage that has been done to the equipment as a result. We aren’t usually allowed by the facility to set up nets prior to the open gym time so please be patient while we work to get them up as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
- Racket restringing service available for $20 or $23 for premium string. Ask the open gym worker for details. Full pro shop available as well.
- Non-marking court shoes are strongly encouraged. Please bring a clean and dry pair or shoes to wear in the gym separate from your outside shoes.
- No coaching during open gym.
- No playing in the entrance of the facility.
- No chewing gum.
- Please keep the facility clean and throw away your trash and broken shuttles.