Saturday, August 27th
3:30-5:00 p.m.in the Adversity Concession Area.
Players and Parents: Please join us for an informational meeting to learn more about badminton and the SPBA! We will be going over:
1. USA Badminton Jr. Ranking Tournament Structure and tournament levels
2. 2016-2017 Season Calendar
3. When is an athlete ready to play tournaments?
4. How to qualify for the SPBA MW Super Regionals in May
5. How to qualify for Junior Nationals and the US Team
6. How much should an athlete train in order to achieve certain goals
7. Fitness and Nutrition
8. SPBA Class Level Structure
9. Elite Team Structure and Travel Tournaments
10. HS Badminton Structure, Tryouts, State Championships
We hope this will be very beneficial to families! When players and parents have a better understanding of the different levels of our sport, they can start making goals for themselves and having a clear picture of what it takes to achieve them. Our goal is to help each individual find a training plan to help them achieve all their badminton dreams!