Camp Dates: Monday, 1/2 – Thursday 1/5:
We will be offering a 4 day junior camp open to all levels ages 7 and up from beginners to competitive team level. We will group similar level players together.
Sign up today!
• Improve your speed on the court with proper footwork and agility drills
• Technique on Serves, Returns, Clears, Smashes, Drops, lifts, net shots and more!
• Drills and Strategies for singles and doubles
Full Day: 9am – 4pm daily
Full Day Students will get 1 hour lunch break. Students must pack a lunch.
Half Day: 9am – 12 pm morning session or 1pm-4pm afternoon session
SPBA Member Pricing:
$345 – 4 Full Days
$195 – 4 Half Days
$100 – Per Full Day
$55 – Per Half Day
$370 – 4 Full Days
$215 – 4 Half Days
$110 – Per Full Day
$60 – Per Half Day
Please send payment via Zelle to email@example.com with the students name in the memo and the word CAMP. Thanks!
- Online, phone, and in person registration is considered a commitment to participate in and pay for camp. Payment is due at the latest by 1/1.
- If cancelation occurs 24 hours before the camp starts, you may receive a full refund or not owe any payment. If cancelation occurs less than 24 hours before the second class, you are responsible for the price of the camp.
- If you are sick or having symptoms, DO NOT COME TO CAMP.
- COVID-19 related cancellations will be fully refunded with a note from the doctor.
- Less than 24 hours notice for all classes will be considered a no-show, and constitutes loss of lesson fee. Emergency cancelations will be handled on an individual basis.
Payment & What to Bring to Camp
- We take Zelle pay sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to list the student’s name and CAMP in the memo. Checks can be made out to “Shannon Pohl Badminton Academy” or cash can be paid during open gym times as well. We do not take credit cards.
- Please bring to the camp your racket (if you don’t have one you can rent one), water, and a small notebook. $5 of every racket rental can be put towards a future racket purchase from our shop by the end of the year 12/30/22. $2 of your racket rental goes to purchase an overgrip that you put on and take off yourself. All new players to the SPBA must fill out the waiver and registration forms
- Non-marking court shoes are required in the new facility and must be changed into only after you arrive for the camp inside and check in. We also sell badminton shoes at the pro shop. Shoes worn outside are not permitted on courts, as wet and dirty shoes create a safety hazard.
- Cell phone use is not allowed during classes. Players are expected to have phones put away at all times.