We will be offering a 4 day camp open to all genders, ages and levels. The camp will include 3 hours of training per level a day from Sunday, 12/27-Wednesday 12/30. This camp will be “individual training” style, meaning only 2 players allowed per court per Tier 3 Mitigation requirements as well as all our other previously detailed safety protocols. During tier 3 Mitigation we will only have one hitting partner per day.
We have very limited spaces available, first come first served. Sign up today!
Camp Dates: 12/27-12/30:
Elite Camp: 9am-12 pm daily
For SPBA Elite Team and High School Sectional and State Players.
Intermediate/Advanced Camp: 1pm-4 pm daily
For SPBA students at Advanced Beginner and Intermediate/Advanced levels, as well as players with experience playing on a high school team at Freshman, JV, or Varsity Level.
Beginner Camp: 4:15pm-7:15pm daily
For SPBA Beginner Younger (Ages 6-10), Beginner Older (Ages 11+), incoming freshman, as well as players who made the freshman team last year but didn’t get to play due to COVID-19 canceling the season.
Price for SPBA Members: $195
Price for Non-SPBA Members: $215
Please send payment via Zelle to email@example.com with the students name in the memo and the word CAMP. Thanks!
- Online, phone, and in person registration is considered a commitment to participate in and pay for camp. Payment is due at the latest by 12/26.
- If cancelation occurs 24 hours before the camp starts, you may receive a full refund or not owe any payment. If cancelation occurs less than 24 hours before the second class, you are responsible for the price of the camp.
- If you are sick or having symptoms, DO NOT COME TO CAMP.
- Less than 24 hours notice for all classes will be considered a no-show, and constitutes loss of lesson fee. Emergency cancelations will be handled on an individual basis.
Payment & What to Bring to Camp
- We take Zelle pay sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to list the student’s name and CAMP in the memo. Checks can be made out to “Shannon Pohl Badminton Academy” or cash can be paid during open gym times as well. We do not take credit cards.
- Please bring to the camp your racket (if you don’t have one you can rent one), water, and a small notebook. $5 of every racket rental can be put towards a future racket purchase from our shop by the end of the year 12/30/20. $2 of your racket rental goes to purchase an overgrip that you put on and take off yourself. All new players to the SPBA must fill out the waiver and registration forms and the COVID-19 waiver form
- Non-marking court shoes are required in the new facility. We sell them at the pro shop. Shoes worn outside are not permitted on courts, as wet and dirty shoes create a safety hazard.
- Cell phone use is not allowed during classes. Players are expected to have phones put away at all times.